Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Tiger's eye, Black onyx and African striped agate by CreationsbyTricia

Tiger's eye, black onyx and african striped agate make up the beaded chain to capture the beauty of this pendant.  I tried to capture the beauty of the pendant in a picture, but just couldn't do it much justice.

This pendant truly captivated me.  I wanted to create a beaded chain to do justice to this gorgeous pendant.  I just listed the necklace and earring set at my Etsy shop.  To check it out there go to http://www.creationsbytricia.etsy.com/

It took me a couple weeks to design a necklace around this pendant, funny thing is I am not even sure what the stone is in this pendant.  I just knew I had to come up with something simple, yet elegant. I received this in a 'grab box' from one of my bead store's suppliers, so it was not labeled, hence not knowing the actual stone's name.  If you have any idea from the picture what stone it is, I would absolutely love to know.  You can comment or leave me an email if you have an idea.

Here is a picture of what I came up with after drooling over the pendant for a couple weeks.  Let me know what you think about it.  I used Tiger's eye rondelles, 4mm black onyx rounds, 6mm African striped agate, and gave it some polish with Sterling silver spacer beads.  I would love to hear your opinions, just leave a comment.



And here is one more picture with a different color background.



Thanks for all comments, constructive criticism and opinions, I appreciate.

Enjoy Tiger's eye, black onyx and African striped agate by CreationsbyTricia.

No comments:

Post a Comment