Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Welcome to CreationsbyTricia's blog

Hello and welcome to my blog!  I will start by introducing myself:  I am Tricia Graft, jewelry designer, bead store owner and teacher of everything beady.  I have been creating jewelry for a few years now and am learning new things daily.  I have recently started 'playing' with wire and have some wonderful wireworked pieces of beaded jewelry.

This has been a year of change for me and mine.  After getting discouraged by ordering my beads and supply online not just once, but 2 times, my husband and I decided we need a bead store in this here town of ours.  So in April of this year we did just that and opened up a bead store in Uniontown, PA.  Check out our website at http://www.graftunlimited.com/.  At our store we carry semi precious gemstone, glass, and pearl beads; I teach basic beading classes, and of course I create new jewelry pieces daily.  I also take items from local artists in the area on consignment, and sell lots of unique, one of a kind necklaces, bracelets, earrings and more.

Recently I opened a shop at etsy.com, and this blog is to promote both my work and our recently opened bead store.  I will include pictures of what I am working on, finished pieces and sets, and sometimes even beads that have been ordered/received at our store. 

This blog is an open forum and I welcome any comments, questions, constructive criticism, compliments et at.  When I've uploaded new listings on etsy.com I will 'blog' it too.  Check out my etsy shop at http://www.creationsbytricia.etsy.com/ and let me know what you think. 

Have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment